Red Lobster Cheddar Biscuits video
Video DescriptionJack tries a ripoff recipe to see if it's like the real thing. Here is the recipe:
Red Lobster Cheddar Biscuits -
2 cups biscuit mix
1/2 cup shredded mid cheddar cheese
2/3 cup milk
4 Tablespoons (1/2 stick) butter
1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
parsley flakes, for sprinkling
1. Preheat oven to 450 degrees Fahrenheit
2. stir biscuit mix, cheddar, milk into a soft dough form. Beat with a wooden spoon for about 30 seconds.
3. spoon onto a greased cookie sheet. smooth down the tops to prevent hard points from forming.
4. bake for 8-10 minutes, until the tops are golden grown.
5. while the biscuits are baking, melt the butter in a pan and stir in the garlic powder.
6. once biscuits are done, brush the butter o the tops, sprinkle with parsley flakes, and serve hot.
Red Lobster Cheddar Biscuits