Not So Silly Cheesesteak video

Video Description

This is my version of a Philly cheesesteak (Cooking MY Way - get it) - by no means should this be confused with one from Pat's or Gino's - Mine is better! lol

:) Nikko

Comments

CookingMyWay profile page

CookingMyWay says :

Cheesesteaks are good food! :) Nikko
Posted on: 24 September 2007 - 9:38pm
Ginny69 profile page

Ginny69 says :

A lot of good cheesesteak videos on here!
Posted on: 24 September 2007 - 8:13pm
CookingMyWay profile page

CookingMyWay says :

Mike - once you hit the 'Post Comment' button just wait for it to run it's course. Sometimes it takes a minute or two to actually post the comment. If you hit the button again sometimes it will post it twice or 4 times if you hit it more... :) Nikko
Posted on: 22 September 2007 - 11:45am
Mike profile page

Mike says :

I NEED HELP! This is my first blog and I don't know how my comment got repeated x 4! What did I do wrong? How do I delete the repeats? Thanks for your help. Mike
Posted on: 22 September 2007 - 11:19am
Mike profile page

Mike says :

Posted on: 22 September 2007 - 11:18am
Mike profile page

Mike says :

This looks like an easy recipe. I'm not a good cook at all and any cooking tips helps. Thanks
Posted on: 22 September 2007 - 11:08am
Mike profile page

Mike says :

Posted on: 22 September 2007 - 11:08am
Mike profile page

Mike says :

Posted on: 22 September 2007 - 11:08am
Mike profile page

Mike says :

Posted on: 22 September 2007 - 11:08am
CookingMyWay profile page

CookingMyWay says :

This one is good and easy. Just make sure to get your meat pounded down really thin. Depending on what looks good sometimes I use the sirloin tips (you know the little chunks they have available sometimes) and pound them into little flat pieces... :) Nikko
Posted on: 22 September 2007 - 8:00am
Ginny69 profile page

Ginny69 says :

I gotta try this one it looks yummy !
Posted on: 21 September 2007 - 10:06pm
Good Cook profile page

Good Cook says :

This and the hundreds of videos/recipes you have on here should keep me trying new foods for a few months!
Posted on: 21 September 2007 - 7:47pm
Yolanda profile page

Yolanda says :

Looks like any of your recipes are good enough to go! Keep them coming!
Posted on: 21 September 2007 - 1:08pm
CookingMyWay profile page

CookingMyWay says :

Not sure but thanks for the compliment x 3! I probably have considering I haven't been eating much since I pigged out at the Florida Restaurant Show... I'm going to add horseradish to the cheese next time that's a brilliant idea! :) Nikko
Posted on: 21 September 2007 - 7:54am
shantihhh profile page

shantihhh says :

Whoa, what gives my comment posted 3 times? Oh that's right we're moving servers.
Posted on: 20 September 2007 - 3:35pm
The Tortilla Guy profile page

The Tortilla Guy says :

I hope you drank the wine first !!! Having been a butcher I sometimes use the side of my cleaver to flatten out my cuts of meat or chicken. As we both found out sirloin is the best for making cheesesteaks nice flavorful. Looks Great , and I agree with you NO TO CHEEZWIZ..... Next week I will let you know How Pats & Gino's are, as I will doing doing a show in Philly !! Yummers !!! The Tortilla Guy
Posted on: 20 September 2007 - 3:30pm
shantihhh profile page

shantihhh says :

Hey Nikko, you are looking good-lost some weight! This looks great and I bet a touch of horseradish with the cheese would be yummy. I like this thin steak rolled in a red leaf lettuce or Bibb lettuce leaf sans the cheese or bread with some Ajvar, or done the Korean way as Bulgogi-now I am hungry. Great video!
Posted on: 20 September 2007 - 2:22pm