How Ifood.Tv is Promoting Indo-Pak Relations video

Video Description

E-TV Urdu is one of the largest seen India based TV-Channel featured iFood.tv in their global news broadcasted watched extensively from Dubai to Jakarta. Here is the video recording of the iFood.tv story on E-TV Urdu. Sorry for poor video quality. I will try to get original video later, this is breaking news.

Technical Specification to access ETV Urdu:
Satellite - APR-I (INSAT-2E) at 83.5 degree East
Downlink frequency - 4005 MHz
Downlink Polarisartion - Vertical
Symbol rate - 27000 Kg Symbol/sec
FEC - 3/4
Downlink EIRP - 38 dbW
Signal type Digital,MPEG 2/clear
Free-To-Air.

Comments

Anonymous

sarita arora says :

God Bless You, this one really good. Keep going ..............!!!!!!!!!!!!
Posted on: 6 February 2008 - 3:13am
vikash kumar. profile page

vikash kumar. says :

Thanks for this kind words. I am happy you liked this video.
Posted on: 8 February 2008 - 8:59am

vikash kumar. profile page

vikash kumar. says :

Yes, Thanks to ETV-urdu
Posted on: 20 August 2007 - 9:15am
admin profile page

admin says :

Thanks for this Vikash. iFood.tv is all about people. We provide a technology platform; our members, partners and viewers are the one who define iFood.tv. Clearly our members and the world believes in peace and prosperity. We are glad that iFood.tv is able to bind the people of this world together. With Regards, ifood.tv Admin
Posted on: 10 August 2007 - 4:52am
vikash kumar. profile page

vikash kumar. says :

You’re welcome admin. True said. We are committed to use this platform for wellbeing and happiness.
Posted on: 11 August 2007 - 8:56am
Melissa profile page

Melissa says :

#1 - CONGRATULATIONS YOU GUYS!! #2 - Did you all see me on there?!?! If not, you must've blinked! ha! #3 - From an English-only perspective, it cracked me up that I wouldn't understand a word of it, then hear "I Food Dot TV" clear as day!!
Posted on: 9 August 2007 - 7:18pm
vikash kumar. profile page

vikash kumar. says :

Thanks Melissa, You know many people know you here in India because www.ifood.tv is No1 food site in India. I personally know many user who love your recipes and your presentation, so they can catch even a glimpse of Melissa. I would recommend ifood admin to invite you in India whenever they organize food festival. For english understanding users a copy of translation of the news is given in blog section http://ifood.tv/blog/ifood_tv_in_e_tv_prime_news
Posted on: 11 August 2007 - 8:48am
Hyde Ray profile page

Hyde Ray says :

Congrats iFood.tv. Didn't know you guys have offices in India too! Hey I love those T-shirts, can I get one? How come Melissa and Vikas appear in most of your news clips? Guess they are in your intro video. I am glad to send my video clip for your next news, just let me know.
Posted on: 9 August 2007 - 6:35pm
vikash kumar. profile page

vikash kumar. says :

Thanks Hyde, T-shirts are really good, but I would suggest ifood admin to make some hot t-shirt specially for you and start some competition or award or target( which profile is seen most ) by which users can get it. Melissa and Vikas have contributed a lot with their culinary skills so the chances are great to get them even with cursory browsing on ifood. Shakti was also in the news. Looking forward to see your video on ifood.
Posted on: 11 August 2007 - 8:49am
Melissa profile page

Melissa says :

Don't be jealous, Miss "I-have-the-most-viewed-profile-on-iFood"!!! LOL If they put THOSE hot legs of yours on TV, they'll have to give it an "adults only" tag!
Posted on: 9 August 2007 - 7:14pm
master2006 profile page

master2006 says :

This is fabulous. iFood.tv is about connecting people through theire shared interest. The symbolic representation of siblings eating togther as a family is well articulated for Indo-Pak case. Eat and live well!
Posted on: 9 August 2007 - 6:31pm
vikash kumar. profile page

vikash kumar. says :

Thanks, Etv Urdu has appreciated the ifood vision of connection. They feel that one to one contact with the common people of two countries can generate goodwill among the masses which would be helpful in better diplomatic relation.
Posted on: 11 August 2007 - 8:09am
chintan profile page

chintan says :

Erase the Borders...Go ifood.tv!!!
Posted on: 9 August 2007 - 4:14pm
vikash kumar. profile page

vikash kumar. says :

As common people contact will grow these wall would have no meaning. We will find only politicians to make it firm in their vested interest. World should be borderless and only some kind of regulatory body should exist which look after law and order. No military, no conflict, no war...
Posted on: 11 August 2007 - 7:57am
him profile page

him says :

Nice coverage from E TV Urdu
Posted on: 9 August 2007 - 2:46pm
vikash kumar. profile page

vikash kumar. says :

Yes, Great coverage Etv urdu...
Posted on: 11 August 2007 - 8:00am
him profile page

him says :

Nice coverage from E TV Urdu
Posted on: 9 August 2007 - 2:46pm
shantihhh profile page

shantihhh says :

Awesome! Can you translate a bit for us? I understand some Hindi but not Urdu and I am sure many here woud love to know what they are say about iFood.TV. I did understand that they mentioned iFood.TV's mention the iFood.TV's sponsored NYC celebration of the 60th Independence of India and Pakistan through Flavors Beyond Borders, an event featuring Indo-Pak food and music.
Posted on: 9 August 2007 - 2:13pm
vikash kumar. profile page

vikash kumar. says :

Thanks Shantihhh, I have tried to translate whole news coverage and posted it in the blog section. Please see this link http://www.ifood.tv/blog/ifood_tv_in_e_tv_prime_news It was cute to see u try understanding the news.
Posted on: 9 August 2007 - 5:59pm