A Review of Devi Restaurant video
- Cuisine: Indian Home Cooking
- Price: Appetizers from $6 to $12; entrées from $15 to $30; tasting menu for $60 or $100 with wine pairing.
- Hours: Monday through Thursday, noon to 2:30 p.m. and 5 to 10:30 p.m., Friday and Saturday, noon to 2:30 p.m. and 5 to 11 p.m.; Sunday, 5 to 10:30 p.m.
- Reservations: Recommended -
- Payment Options: American Express, Visa, MasterCard, Discover
- Public Transit: N, R, Q, W, 4, 5, 6, L to Union Sq. -
- Parking: A public lot is available on 18th Street between 6th and 7th.
- Owner: Rakesh Aggarwal
- Opened: 2004
Food and Drink
- Specialties: Crispy fried okra; tandoor grilled lamb chops with sweet & sour pear chutney; parsi halibut “Paatra Ni Machi”; zimikand ke kofte (yam dumplings) with tomato gravy; onion and parmigiano kulcha.
- Wine List: An international wine list with 27 whites ranging in price from $45 to $145 and 23 reds ranging in price from $45 to $198.
- Executive Chefs: Suvir Saran, Hemant Mathur
- Pastry Chef: Surbhi Sahni
- Wine Director: Gil Daniel
- General Manager: Sonny Solomon
- Other Features: Tasting menu $60 or $100 with wine pairing, full bar, cocktail menu
- Online Menu: Devi web site
- Dress: Casual
- Seats: 75
- Noise: Low to moderate
- Architect: Larry Bogdanow
CookingMyWay says :
Posted on: 26 July 2007 - 9:14pm
A Review of Devi Restaurant