How to Make White Chocolate Cranberry Cookies video
Video DescriptionA wonderful combination of cranberries and oatmeal, these cookies are not only delicious but also healthy. Just right for the holiday seasons. Enjoy!!
2/3 cup Butter or Margarine, softened
2/3 cup Brown Sugar
1 1/2 cups Old Fashioned Oats
1 1/2 cups Flour
1 tsp Baking Soda
1/2 tsp Salt
1 Bag of Sweetened Dried Cranberries (6 oz.)
2/3 cup Chocolate Chips
1/2 cup Chopped Walnuts
1. Preheat the oven to 375 F.
2. In a stand mixer beat butter and brown sugar until it is light and fluffy. Then add eggs and scrape the bowl mixing well.
3. Combine oats, flour, baking soda, salt, dried cranberries, white chocolate chips, and chopped walnuts.
4. Drop rounded tablespoons onto an ungreased cookie sheet.
5. Pat them down with your fingers or the back of a spoon.
6. Now bake for 10-12 minutes or until golden brown.
How to Make White Chocolate Cranberry Cookies