Making of Stuffed Mushrooms video
Video DescriptionStuffed mushrooms – a wonderful treat for your veggie friends. Entertain in style with this great tasting , easy to make dish.
12 large mushrooms
1/2 an onion, minced
1 clove of garlic, minced
2 tbs of olive oil
1/2 cup of chopped pecans
1/2 cup of breadcrumbs
1 tsp of lemon juice
salt and pepper to taste
1. Preheat the oven to 375 F
2. Clean at least 12 large mushrooms and remove the stems. Leave the caps aside to be stuffed, and chop the stems for part of the stuffing and dice 1/2 an onion.
3. In Bertolli Extra Virgin Olive Oil saute the chopped stems, chopped pecans, breadcrumbs, and a minced clove of garlic. Now add a teaspoon of lemon juice and salt and pepper to taste. Add a little more olive oil if the mixture is too dry.
4. Now spoon the stuffing into the caps and place them in a non-stick, oven proof pan.
5. Bake for about 20 minutes.
Garnish with minced chives and red bell pepper.
Making of Stuffed Mushrooms