How to Make Chocolate Peanut Butter Cups video
Video DescriptionChocolate Peanut Butter Cups - when you combine chocolate, marshmallow, peanut butter and puff pastry, you know you're in for something decadently delicious.
Chocolate Peanut Butter Cups
1/2 of a 17.3-ounce package Pepperidge Farm® Puff Pastry Sheets (1 sheet), thawed
6 tablespoons creamy peanut butter
1 bar (4 ounces) sweet baking chocolate, broken into 18 squares
2/3 cup miniature marshmallow
flour for rolling
Thaw Time: 40 minutes
Prep Time: 20 minutes
Bake Time: 10 minutes
Cool Time: 10 minutes
Makes: 18 Pieces
1. Take out a package of Pepperidge Farm® Puff Pastry Sheets and remove one from the box. Let it thaw on the counter for 40 minutes - or overnight in the fridge. Return the second to the freezer.
2. Preheat the oven to 400°F.
3. Lightly flour your surface and unfold one pastry sheet. Roll the pastry sheet into an 18x9-inch rectangle. Cut the pastry into 18 (3-inch) squares.
4. Press the pastry squares into 18 (2 1/2-inch) muffin-pan cups.
5. Spoon one teaspoon of peanut butter into each pastry cup. Top each dollop with a square of chocolate. Top the chocolate with 3 mini-marshmallows.
6. Bake the cups for 10 minutes or until the pastries are golden brown.
7. Let the pastries cool in the pan on a wire rack for 10 minutes before serving.
How to Make Chocolate Peanut Butter Cups