1. Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F. Grease a baking dish with cooking spray and set aside.
2. In a large bowl, add in the all-purpose flour, baking powder and salt. Mix well.
3. Add in the Crisco shortening and mix well with... - 0
1. Preheat the oven to 325 degrees F.
For the crust
2. In a bowl combine ginger snaps and chopped walnuts, mix everything and spread it in the pan, spread it evenly to form a single layer.
For the filling
3. In a stand mixer bowl... - 0
1. Preheat the oven to 175-200 degrees.
2. Place the paste bowl in the preheated oven to keep it warm.
For the bacon
3. In the electric skillet place the bacon and pancetta slices along with extra virgin olive oil and allow it to cook... - 0
1. In a bowl combine the buttermilk and the eggs.
2. In another bowl combine flour, cornmeal, Cajun seasoning, paprika, sea salt and pepper, stir until well combined.
3. Preheat the electric skillet with canola oil.
4. Dip the onion rings in the batter... - 0
1. Cut the onion into quarters, cut the potatoes into halve, cut the peppers into 2 inch slices, cut the zucchini into round slices, set aside.
2. Trim the ends of the asparagus and cut it in halve.
3. Wash and clean the button mushrooms, set... - 0
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degree.
2. Grease the cake pan with butter and dust it with flour, set aside.
3. In a stand mixer add the egg whites and sugar and whip until stiff peaks, once done transfer in a bowl, set aside.
4. Pour the cake mix... - 0
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degree.
2. Prepare a muffin tray with cupcakes liners, set aside
3. Slice the strawberries, set aside.
4. In a stand mixer combine the cream cheese, butter and pure vanilla, cream the mixture well.
5. Add the... - 0
1. Wash and clean the mushrooms, remove the stem and pat them dry, keep it aside.
2. Finely chop the garlic, fresh parsley and chop the red pepper, keep it aside.
3. Preheat the oven at 40 degree.
4. In a pan brown the Italian sweet... - 0
1. Chop the garlic, parsley and onion keep in separate bowls.
2. In a large bowl combine the turkey meat, breadcrumbs, parmesan cheese, garlic, parsley fennel seeds, eggs and salt and pepper,
3. Once mixed well make small meatballs and... - 0
1. Prepare a baking dish spray it with cooking spray and dust it with flour.
2. Preheat the oven at 350 degree
3. In a large mixing bowl combine cake mix, water, egg whites and oil, mix it well and pour the batter in the baking dish and... - 0
1. First separate the egg yolks from the whites and in a large mixing bowl whip the egg whites until stiff and firm, keep it aside.
2. Make firm dough by using the crust mix ingredients and line the baking dish with the pie crust.
3. Boil 3... - 118.39
1. Preheat the oven to 325 degree F.
2. Prepare a large bundt pan by greasing it with olive oil or butter.
2. In a large bowl mix the apples, vanilla extract and cinnamon powder and keep in aside.
3. In another bowl mix the flour with... - 116.295
1.In a pan put butter and olive oil and sauté chopped garlic.
2.Add the broccoli and mushrooms and cook for 3-4 minute.
3.Add salt & peppers once vegetables are cooked add the cream to it.
4.Add 1 cup cheese at a time giving 1 minute interval between... - 115.041
Thanksgiving is coming and Christmas is coming and what do we love on our holiday table? We love the pumpkin pie right. Here is a treat that tastes like pumpkin pie but ten times better. This Pumpkin cake roll with Candied Pecans is just perfect for your... - 123.563
1. Grease and dust flour in the 9 inch cake pan.
2. Preheat the oven to 350 degree F.
THE LEMON CAKE:
3.In a large mixing bowl add all the ingredients together.
4.Blend the mixture on low speed till you get a smooth consistency.
5.Pour... - 116.578
1. Cut the brocolli and cauliflower in florets.
2. Chop red bell pepper, green onions, tomato, garlic and pepperoncini, keep it aside in separate bowl.
3.In a large salad bowl add all the ingredients except the pasta and garlic.
4.In a... - 118.168
Crunchy Chicken Salad on Croissant
1.In a large bowl mix all the ingredients well.
2.Cut the croissant bread in half and place the curly leaves.
3.Take a spoon full of the sandwich filling and fill the bread with it.
4.Sprinkle some powered... - 108.046
1.In a mixing bowl add cream cheese and powdered sugar and blend both ingredients for 1 minute.
2.Add whipping cream and a teaspoon of vanilla essence in the bowl and whip the cream for 3 to 4 minute to get a stiff consistency.
3.In a bowl add butter... - 118.214
1. Preheat oven to 450° F.
2. Stir together first 4 ingredients in a large bowl. Cut butter into flour mixture with a pastry blender until crumbly and mixture resembles small peas. Freeze 5 minutes.
3. Add 3/4 cup plus 2 Tbsp. cream,... - 116.431
These Chocolate Covered Cherry Cookies will definitely make everyone go nuts. They are sinfully indulgent and you cannot stop with just one. Enough said; watch and learn how to make them from this video. Enjoy! - 123.877
The Crusty Peach Cobbler is classic American dessert. Everybody loves it and don't mind eating it any time. So, watch and learn how to prepare this gorgeous cobbler from Rosalie in this video. Bon Appétit! - 120.247
1. Slice the onions and mushrooms; keep in aside in separate bowl.
2. Chop the pancetta and keep aside.
3. In an electric skillet sauté the pancetta at 350 degree for 2 minutes.
4. Add the onion, mushrooms and sauté for 3 minutes, add... - 117.883
If you are planning for a yummy appetizer or snack, these burschettas are going to be perfect for this purpose. Chef and cookbook author, Rosalie assembles two verities of bruschettas, one in traditional style and other in contemporary style. Bake them up in... - 122.224
If you are among those who want to recreate restaurant-like pasta dishes at home, then you will surely find this recipe helpful. This comforting pasta dish has almost everything - so it is going to be a wholesome meal by itself. Watch the video and learn the... - 123.395
Well. If it's time for backyard BBQ, then you are going to find this recipe most awesome. Diet watchers can substitute the red meat with chicken, if required. Follow chef Rosalie, in the video to learn the secret of this irresistible BBQ preparation and enjoy... - 122.625
1. In a small bowl combine the yeast and the warm water, stir and let it rise.
2. In bowl combine the flour and salt, once mixed well add the flour in the stand mixer bowl and slowly keep adding the yeast mixture.
3. Blend for 5 minutes and form... - 114.316
Hope you must have watched the first part to learn how to prepare the batter for the Red Velvet Cake. Here is the second part, which shows how to bake and ice the cake! Watch chef Rosalie to take absolute care to bake and ice with cream cheese, chocolate... - 124.956
Want to present a special Red Velvet Cake to your special person in this Valentine Day - here is the best way to win his/her heart. Chef Rosalie Harpole shares a brilliant recipe from her cookbook to bake the cake. This part of the video shows the method of... - 125.421
If you don’t like to grill your burgers every time, you can try out pan frying. In this video, chef Rosalie presents the pan frying method to cook up these burgers and then she prepares the delicious gravy with mushrooms and onions. Well, this is going to... - 123.915
Are you in a mood for some crunchy-crispy battered fries - yes, this recipe video talks only about this. Super cookbook author & chef Rosalie demonstrates a easy battered mushroom fry recipe, which anyone can pep up. They are just awesome for your afternoon... - 115.43
Crunchy crispy peanut brittle - it's going to be most favorite snack for the kids and adults of your family. You might have to spend some time on this but your effort will not be lost. Want to learn the recipe - watch the video and thoroughly follow chef... - 114.334
1. Prepare the muffin tray with the muffin paper cups.
2. Preheat the oven at 350 degree.
3. In a large bowl combine the cake mix and the pudding mix along with beaten eggs, warm water, mild olive oil and sour cream.
4. Add semi-sweet... - 118.426
Wanna celebrate the season of pumpkins in a unique way - this recipe is all about that. This authentic Italian cuisine is creamy, wholesome and most delectable. Learn the tricks from Rosalie Harpole, behind this fabulous dish and serve a special dinner to... - 116.71
1. Slice the chicken breast lengthwise about ¼ to ½ inch in thickness.
2. Chop the garlic, and keep it aside.
3. Preheat the oven at 400 degree, after the chicken is done.
4. Season the chicken with garlic salt.
5. Beat the eggs and... - 113.348
1. Cut the peaches into small pieces and place it in a large bowl.
2. Add the sugar, flour, tapioca, ground cinnamon, almond extract and vanilla extract and mix everything well.
3. Spray the cooking spray into the pie tin.
4. Preheat the oven at... - 115.413
1. Chop the garlic and celery, shred the carrots and keep it aside separately.
2. Cut the chicken breast into small bites size pieces.
3. Poke the russet potatoes and cook in the microwave for 8 minutes, until they are soft and done.
4.... - 115.331
1. Finely chop the garlic and snip the parsley leaves, chop the onion, dice the tomatoes, keep it aside.
2. In a large bowl combine the turkey meat, Parmesan cheese, Italian breadcrumbs, fennel seeds, garlic, eggs, salt and pepper.
3. Prepare... - 113.711
1. In a pot of hot water boil the eggs for 15-20 minutes.
2. Once done peel the shell and cut it in half, remove the yolks in a bowl.
3. Smash the yolks with a fork and add salad dressing, yellow mustard, red wine vinegar, pickle relish, salt and... - 109.464
1. Clean and pound the chicken breast and keep it aside.
2. Chop the garlic and spinach, keep in separate bowl, beat the eggs, dice the tomatoes.
3. In a bowl combine the breadcrumbs, Parmesan cheese, chopped garlic and salt and pepper.
4. In a... - 106.969
1. In large saucepan boil 2 cups of milk, sugar and unsweetened cocoa powder, until it thickens, remove from heat and keep it aside.
2. In a bowl combine the corn starch, water, ½ cup of milk, egg yolks and vanilla extract, let it mix well.
3. Put the... - 115.52
1. Season the meat with garlic salt and ground pepper powder.
2. Pour oil in a skillet and let it warm up on medium heat.
3. In a plate combine flour, salt and pepper, paprika, beat the eggs and keep it aside.
4. Take one piece of the meat and coat it... - 107.91
1. In a bowl combine crumbled blue cheese, sour cream, buttermilk, red wine vinegar, extra virgin olive oil, sugar and minced garlic.
2. Cut the iceberg lettuce into 8 wedges, chop the green onions, cut the cherry tomatoes in halves and dice the... - 115.294
1. Clean and wash the broccoli florets and shred the carrots, keep it aside.
2. In a large pan cook the broccoli florets along with the carrots, chicken stock and chicken bullion, cook for 2-3 minutes.
3. Once done remove and keep it... - 113.639
1. Mince the garlic and cut the asparagus into half.
2. Clean and devein the shrimps, keep it aside.
3. In a large pan heat oil and butter, saute the asparagus and garlic, add the coarse salt and black pepper, saute for 5 minutes.
4. In... - 113.395
1. Sieve the flour, baking soda, baking powder and salt, keep it aside.
2. Prepare a butter greased 9x5 baking pan dust it with flour.
3. Preheat the oven at 350 degree.
4. In a mixing bowl cream the sugar, butter and eggs with the help... - 116.806
1. Clean and core the green peppers, cut them in half, mince the garlic and keep it aside.
2. Chop the onions and celery and keep it separate until needed.
3. Preheat the oven at 350 degree.
4. In a large bowl mix the ground meat,... - 109.436
1. Chop onion and keep it aside.
2. Chop the green onions and keep it aside, until needed.
3. In an electric skillet brown the ground beef along with 2 tablespoon olive oil and garlic salt, brown them well and let the liquid from the... - 111.646
1. Prepare a foil and place it on the pizza stone, lightly grease the foil with extra virgin olive oil.
2. Rinse the spinach three times under cold water, drain the excess water and keep the spinach in a colander.
3. Quarter the roma tomatoes... - 111.26
1. Chop the celery, carrots, onion and potatoes and keep it aside in a bowl.
2. In a large soup pot pour the beef broth and water, put it to boil.
3. In a small pan pour some oil and then add the lean stew meat, sauté for 15 minutes and... - 111.222
1. In a large pot boil the frozen ravioli in salted water for 5-6 minutes or until al dente.
2. Chop the garlic and keep it aside.
3. In a large bowl combine the breadcrumbs, Parmesan cheese, garlic, parsley, sea salt and cracked pepper.
4. In... - 107.916
1. Heat the electric skillet and pour olive oil.
2. Season the country style ribs with generous amount of garlic salt.
3. Once the oil is hot place the ribs and fry them for 8 minutes, sear them well on all sides.
4. Roughly chop the onions and russet... - 111.321
1. Heat a skillet with oil to about 350 degree.
2. In a pan combine the self raising flour, cornmeal and paprika.
3. Chop the green onions and keep it aside.
4. Season the catfish with garlic salt, once done dip it in buttermilk and coat... - 109.863
1. Pour ½ cup of caramel syrup into the prepared graham cracker pie crust, spread it evenly.
2. In a large bowl combine the pumpkin puree, brown and white sugar, cinnamon powder, ground nutmeg, ground cloves and vanilla extract, mix all the... - 114.441
1. Finely chop the garlic and keep it aside.
2. Cut the mushrooms in half, keep it until needed.
3. Boil the pasta in salted boiling water for 6-8 minutes or until al dente.
4. In a pan melt the butter along with the extra virgin olive... - 112.79
1. Finely chop the garlic and keep it aside.
2. Slice the purple onions into rings.
3. In a large bowl combine the ground meat with breadcrumbs, Parmesan cheese, eggs, garlic, fresh parsley, fennel seeds and season it with sea salt and... - 111.18
1. In an 8 quart pot boil the potatoes in salted water.
2. Chop the boiled eggs, celery and onion, keep it aside.
3. Once the potatoes are done drain the water and transfer it in a large bowl.
4. Add the eggs, onion, celery, salt and pepper, yellow... - 111.238
1. Wash and clean the cauliflower florets, chop the asparagus and onions, finely chop the garlic, dice the roma tomatoes and keep everything aside separately.
2. In a pan sauté the cauliflower floret and asparagus with extra virgin... - 114.796
1. Render some bacon and keep the bacon fat aside.
2. In a skillet brown the pork sausage with the bacon fat for 15 minutes, stir it well.
3. Add the flour and stir until everything is incorporated.
4. Add the milk, salt and pepper and stir well, let... - 105.915
1. Finely chop the garlic, keep it aside.
2. Season the pork chops with generous amount of garlic salt.
3. In a bowl combine the breadcrumbs, Parmesan cheese, garlic and parsley season with cracked pepper.
4. In another bowl beat the eggs until... - 110.984
The best tasting cake with the least amount of effort, a recipe from Rosalie Serving Country Cookbook. Your taste buds are going to be jumping from the start to the end of this demonstration video. - 118.71