- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Warm Halloumi Salad Recipe Video
|Rocket leaves||100 Gram|
|Red pepper||1 , bite size pieces|
|Avocado||1 , chop|
|Halloumi cheese||200 Gram, bite size pieces|
|Lemon||1⁄2 , juice extracted|
|Pumpkin seed/Sunflower seed||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Radishes||2 , thinly sliced (a hand full)|
|Olive oil||2 Tablespoon, divided|
|Salt and pepper||To Taste|
Calories 442 Calories from Fat 320
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 37 g57.2%
Saturated Fat 7 g34.8%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 8 mg
Sodium 310.1 mg12.9%
Total Carbohydrates 25 g8.3%
Dietary Fiber 9.9 g39.6%
Sugars 3.9 g
Protein 9 g18.1%
Vitamin A 117% Vitamin C 188.1%
Calcium 13.5% Iron 11.3%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. On baking sheet, lay red pepper, sprinkle olive oil and salt on it.
2. Place the baking sheet in oven and grill pepper for about 5 minutes.
3. Take the pepper out of the grill and sprinkle seeds on top. Pop it back into the grill. Check regularly to avoid pepper from burning.
4. In a frying pan, heat oil and drop cheese pieces in it. Brown cheese on high heat.
5. Season it with pepper and squeeze lemon. Mix well.
6. On a large serving platter, lay rocket and top it with avocado.
7. Drizzle olive oil and add grilled pepper, seeds, radish, ground pepper, and cheese on top.
8. Serve Halloumi salad warm.