- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Zuchini Tomato Salad Recipe Video
|Olive oil||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Fresh lemon juice||2 Tablespoon|
|Kosher salt||1 Pinch|
|Pepper||1 Pinch, ground|
|Parsley||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs), minced|
|Fresh mint||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs), minced|
|Shallot||1 , finely minced|
|Kalamata olives/Green olive||1 Cup (16 tbs), pitted|
|Zucchini||1 1⁄2 Pound, diced|
|Cherry tomatoes||2 Cup (32 tbs), diced|
Calories 280 Calories from Fat 245
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 27 g42.3%
Saturated Fat 1.9 g9.7%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 0 mg
Sodium 469.8 mg19.6%
Total Carbohydrates 11 g3.7%
Dietary Fiber 2.3 g9.1%
Sugars 3.4 g
Protein 3 g5%
Vitamin A 17.5% Vitamin C 66.6%
Calcium 4% Iron 6.1%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. In a mixing bowl, pour olive oil, fresh lemon juice and whisk that together.
2. Season with kosher salt and fresh ground pepper.
3. Add parsley, mint, add the shallot together and mix it well.
4. Pop in the olives and give it a good mix again.
5. In a large bowl, place the diced zucchini and cherry tomatoes, in it pour the olive and mint mix and fold it in gently.
6. This amazing salad can be served with herbed flatbread pizza.