- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Zucchinilinguini Recipe Video
|Zucchini||1 Pound (unpeeled)|
|Olive oil||2 Tablespoon|
|Lemon||1 Medium, juiced|
|Lemon zest||2 Teaspoon|
|Salt||1 Pinch (to taste)|
|Pepper||1 Pinch (to taste)|
|Parmesan cheese||2 Tablespoon, shaved (FOR GARNISHING)|
|Pistachio||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), chopped (or walnuts (FOR GARNISHING))|
|Mint leaves||2 Tablespoon, chopped finely (FOR GARNISHING)|
|Shallot||2 Tablespoon, mince|
Calories 429 Calories from Fat 287
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 33 g51.1%
Saturated Fat 6.3 g31.7%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 10.2 mg
Sodium 402 mg16.8%
Total Carbohydrates 25 g8.5%
Dietary Fiber 8.8 g35.1%
Sugars 6.6 g
Protein 16 g31.6%
Vitamin A 30.2% Vitamin C 124.7%
Calcium 31.1% Iron 19.2%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Cut the two ends of the zucchini and using a peeler make thin linguini. Transfer it to a bowl.
2. Grate the lemon zest from the lemon and squeeze the juice.
3. In a large jar add olive oil, lemon juice, lemon zest, salt and pepper and shake it well to mix all ingredients.
4. Take the bowl with zucchini linguini and pour the olive oil mix into it.
5. Toss it well to coat all the linguini with the mixture.
6. Take a serving plate; put the tossed zucchini on it.
7. Garnish it with parmesan cheese, pistachio, mint leaves and serve.