- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Zucchini with Oyster Sauce Recipe Video
|Chopped garlic||2 Clove (10 gm)|
|Black pepper powder||1⁄4 Teaspoon|
|Oyster sauce||3 Tablespoon|
|Corn starch||1 Teaspoon|
|Olive oil||1 Tablespoon|
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 464 Calories from Fat 168
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 19 g29.3%
Saturated Fat 2.9 g14.3%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 228 mg76%
Sodium 1524.6 mg63.5%
Total Carbohydrates 38 g12.8%
Dietary Fiber 8.4 g33.7%
Sugars 12.2 g
Protein 40 g80.7%
Vitamin A 33.5% Vitamin C 209.1%
Calcium 22.1% Iron 37.7%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
2. Once everything is ready you can now put your non-stick frying pan in stove and have it hot. Once it’s hot you can follow the OLIVE OIL and have it hot too.
3. Once the olive oil is already hot, you may now sauteed the CHOPPED GARLIC and followed by the SHRIMPS.
4. Then sprinkle some BLACK PEPPER POWDER.
5. Next is the OYSTER SAUCE to add taste, no need salt or broth cubes.
6. Have it simmer for at least 7mins. but once in a while you must check and stir.
7. After 7mins. is over you can now put your dissolved CORN START in 3tablespoons of water and add into the zucchini to make it sticky.
8. Make it boil for at least 1minute, then ZUCCHINI WITH SHRIMPS in OYSTER SAUCE is ready to serve.
For more information please visit: http://www.cookingwithpeachy.com/
This video is a creation of Peachy24. You can visit cookingwithpeachy for complete recipes, and more videos.