- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Zucchini with Apples Recipe
|Zucchini||2 Pound (Small Ones)|
|Freshly ground black pepper||To Taste|
Calories 176 Calories from Fat 110
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 13 g19.3%
Saturated Fat 7.8 g39%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 32.3 mg
Sodium 83.8 mg3.5%
Total Carbohydrates 16 g5.5%
Dietary Fiber 3.7 g14.7%
Sugars 9.8 g
Protein 3 g5.2%
Vitamin A 14.1% Vitamin C 52.4%
Calcium 4.1% Iron 4.1%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1) Scrub the zucchini and trim the ends. Wash and slice them into 1/8 inch thick rounds.
2) Thinly slice the onions and separate the rings.
3) Cut the apples in halves. Core the center and make thin slices.
4) In skillet, add butter to heat up.
5) Add the zucchini and onions.
6) Add the apple slices.
7) Sprinkle salt and pepper to taste.
8) Cook the mixture over medium-high heat until onions are tender.
9) Serve zucchini with apples as side dish, with bread rolls.