- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Zucchini Pulp Recipe Video
|Zucchini||10 , pulp extracted|
|Onions||2 , diced|
|Olive oil||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Black pepper||To Taste|
|Green chilies||1 Tablespoon, diced (Optional)|
Calories 230 Calories from Fat 128
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 14 g22.3%
Saturated Fat 2.1 g10.4%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 0 mg
Sodium 150.8 mg6.3%
Total Carbohydrates 24 g7.9%
Dietary Fiber 6.8 g27.4%
Sugars 11.8 g
Protein 7 g13.9%
Vitamin A 21.1% Vitamin C 166.8%
Calcium 9.3% Iron 11.7%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Heat oil in a pan and add in the onion. Sauté for few minutes.
2. Add in the chilies and sauté again.
3. Stir in the zucchini pulp, stir to mix well.
4. Season with salt and pepper. Turn the heat to low and cook for 10 minutes.
5. Garnish Zucchini Pulp with the lemon juice and serve.
You may use whole zucchinis to cook this recipe, grate them or dice them small dice.