- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Turkey and Zucchini Pizza Recipe Video
|Brown rice||2 Cup (32 tbs), cooked|
|Zucchini||4 Cup (64 tbs), grated|
|Cheddar cheese||1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs), grated|
|Olive oil||2 Teaspoon (for greasing)|
|Pizza sauce||2 Cup (32 tbs) (or pesto/ marinara)|
|Cheddar cheese||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs) (or any cheese)|
|Black olive||50 Gram, chopped|
|Asiago cheese||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Herbs||2 Tablespoon, chopped finely|
Calories 282 Calories from Fat 106
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 12 g18.5%
Saturated Fat 6.6 g33%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 72.3 mg24.1%
Sodium 272.5 mg11.4%
Total Carbohydrates 32 g10.6%
Dietary Fiber 2.2 g8.9%
Sugars 1.3 g
Protein 12 g23.7%
Vitamin A 10.9% Vitamin C 16.5%
Calcium 23.9% Iron 8.2%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Preheat the oven at 425 degrees F. Grease a baking sheet with oil.
2. In a large bowl add in brown rice, zucchini, cheddar and eggs. Mix well with large spoon.
3. Scrape out the mixture over the prepared pan. Spread with hands and press, as shown in the video.
4. Bake in oven for 17 minutes at 425 degrees F in convection oven.
5. Take out the pizza from the oven and top with pizza sauce. Spread with spoon. Followed by cheddar, black olive, asiago and herbs. Place the pizza again in oven for 10 minutes.
6. Take out the pizza from the oven and let it sit for 5 minutes.
7. Garnish Zucchini Pizza with some of your favorite herbs and serve.