- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
The Greek Cook:Zucchini Patties Recipe Video
|Zucchini||4 Medium, grated|
|Parsley||20 Gram, chopped finely|
|Carrot||1 , grated|
|Breadcrumb||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Feta cheese slice||1 Large, crumbled|
|Salt and pepper||To Taste|
|Flour||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Oil||1 Cup (16 tbs) (For deep frying)|
Calories 174 Calories from Fat 54
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 6 g9.5%
Saturated Fat 1.6 g7.8%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 35 mg
Sodium 178.6 mg7.4%
Total Carbohydrates 25 g8.4%
Dietary Fiber 2.4 g9.7%
Sugars 3.1 g
Protein 5 g10.8%
Vitamin A 45.4% Vitamin C 41.4%
Calcium 6.6% Iron 11.1%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Squeeze and remove juice from grated zucchini.
2. In a large bowl, combine zucchini, parsley, carrot, egg yolk, feta cheese, and breadcrumb. Mix well.
3. Season with salt and pepper.
4. Roll mixture into medium size balls, dredge them with flour and then flatten.
5. In a skillet, heat oil at medium to high temperature and fry patties in it.
6. Serve hot with sauce.