- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Original Zucchini Muffins Recipe
|All-purpose flour||250 Milliliter|
|Whole wheat flour||125 Milliliter|
|Ground cinnamon||10 Milliliter|
|Baking soda||5 Milliliter|
|Baking powder||2 Milliliter|
|Ground nutmeg||2 Milliliter|
|Chopped nuts||125 Milliliter|
|Packed brown sugar||250 Milliliter|
|Zucchini||375 Milliliter, shredded|
Calories 550 Calories from Fat 297
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 33 g51.1%
Saturated Fat 4.8 g24.1%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 42.3 mg
Sodium 300.3 mg12.5%
Total Carbohydrates 57 g19.1%
Dietary Fiber 4.1 g16.3%
Sugars 25.7 g
Protein 9 g17.5%
Vitamin A 2.6% Vitamin C 10.7%
Calcium 8.3% Iron 12.5%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1) In a bowl, sift all-purpose flour, whole wheat flour, cinnamon, baking soda, salt, baking powder and nutmeg.
2) Put in nuts; stir and set aside.
3) Take large bowl, using an electric blender, beat brown sugar, oil, eggs and vanilla 2 minutes; stir in zucchini.
4) Put in the flour mixture.
5) Keep stirring only until flour is moistened.
6) Take a 22 x 13 cm (9 x 5-inch) microwave safe loaf dish, line with waxed paper.
7) Transfer the batter into dish.
8) Using 7 cm (3-inch) strip of foil, mold around the dish ends.
9) Microwave at LOW for 10 minutes; remove foil strips.
10) Microwave at HIGH for 5 to 6 minutes, or until top is dry and toothpick inserted in center comes out clean.
11) Allow it to stand for 15 minutes.
12) On a serving plate, invert the bread. Remove the waxed paper.
13) Allow it to stand until cool.
14) Serve warm or cold.
15) You can store covered, until ready to serve.