- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Zucchini In Dill Sauce Recipe
|Boiling water||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Yogurt/Sour cream||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Dill/1/2 teaspoon dried dill weed||1 Teaspoon, chopped|
|Parmesan cheese||2 Tablespoon, grated|
|Sharp cheddar cheese||2 Tablespoon, grated|
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 353 Calories from Fat 179
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 22 g33.1%
Saturated Fat 12.7 g63.5%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 66.8 mg
Sodium 762.1 mg31.8%
Total Carbohydrates 17 g5.5%
Dietary Fiber 3.4 g13.6%
Sugars 10.7 g
Protein 26 g51.7%
Vitamin A 30.7% Vitamin C 93%
Calcium 76.3% Iron 9.3%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1) Preheat the oven to 350°F (180°C).
2) Cook the zucchini in the boiling water for about 4 minutes until tender, drain well. Alternately cook in the microwave on HIGH for 2-3 minutes.
3) In 1-quart baking dish, place the zucchini and pour over the yogurt or sour cream.
4) Sprinkle evenly with dill and grated Parmesan and Cheddar cheeses.
5) Bake in the preheated oven for 10 minutes or until top is browned. Alternately, place in the microwave on MEDIUM for 2-3 minutes.
6) Serve immediately in a nice plate.