- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Zucchini Fritters Recipe Video
|All purpose flour||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Garlic||1 Clove (5 gm)|
|Cilantro/Parsley||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Cayenne peper||1 Pinch|
|Rice bran oil/Any vegetable oil||1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs)|
|Salt and pepper||To Taste|
Calories 267 Calories from Fat 211
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 24 g36.7%
Saturated Fat 5 g24.9%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 105.7 mg35.2%
Sodium 124.6 mg5.2%
Total Carbohydrates 10 g3.2%
Dietary Fiber 1.3 g5.1%
Sugars 1.8 g
Protein 5 g10.3%
Vitamin A 8.7% Vitamin C 26.1%
Calcium 3.1% Iron 6.6%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. In food processor, put garlic and chop. Then, add cilantro and pulse.
2. Throw zucchini in processor, and chop it finely.
3. In a large bowl, transfer zucchini mixture, add eggs, and mix well.
4. Drop salt, pepper, cayenne, and flour in it. Mix to combine.
5. Place a pan on medium high heat, pour oil, and drop batter in it, about 1 tablespoon at a time. Flatten, and cook for about 2 minutes per side or until golden brown.
6. Remove from pan, and place fritters on paper towel.
7. Serve zucchini fritters hot.