- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Zucchini Casserole Recipe
|Onion||1 Large, diced|
|Celery||1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs), chopped|
|Zucchini||3 , cut into 1" pieces (6" Lengthy)|
|Green onion||1 , sliced|
|Mushrooms with liquid||1 Can (10 oz) (1 Tin)|
|Fresh tomatoes||1 Cup (16 tbs) (Or More)|
Calories 283 Calories from Fat 120
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 14 g21.1%
Saturated Fat 8 g40%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 32.3 mg
Sodium 320.4 mg13.4%
Total Carbohydrates 37 g12.2%
Dietary Fiber 10.2 g40.8%
Sugars 18.5 g
Protein 11 g22.9%
Vitamin A 48.4% Vitamin C 139.4%
Calcium 13.8% Iron 14.7%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Preheat oven to 350Â° F.
2. In large frying pan, fry onions and celery with margarine over very low heat; do not brown.
3. Stir in rest of the ingredients.
4. In a casserole, transfer the mixture, cover and bake for 20-30 minutes until vegetables are just tender.
5. Uncover and heat for another 5 minutes for the liquids to get absorbed.
6. Serve hot or refrigerate and reheat before serving.