- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Zucchini Bread Recipe Video
|White whole wheat flour||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Sugar||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Ground cinnamon||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Ground nutmeg||1⁄4 Teaspoon|
Calories 100 Calories from Fat 4
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 0.37 g0.57%
Saturated Fat 0.03 g0.14%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 0 mg
Sodium 21.4 mg0.9%
Total Carbohydrates 23 g7.5%
Dietary Fiber 2.1 g8.5%
Sugars 9 g
Protein 3 g5.4%
Vitamin A 0.01% Vitamin C 0.02%
Calcium 0.2% Iron 2.8%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
2. Grease a bread pan. Keep aside
3. In an electric mixer, add in the flour, sugar, salt, ground cinnamon, nutmeg, baking soda and mix well.
4. Add in vegetable oil and egg and beat well for 3 minutes.
5. Add in the chopped zucchini, walnuts and mix until well incorporated.
6. Take the greased bread pan, pour the batter into it and spreading evenly, smooth out the top with a spatula.
7. Bake it in the oven at 350 degrees for 50 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in the bread comes out clean.
8. Once done, remove the pan from the oven and let the bread sit in the pan for 10 minutes. Remove the loaf and let it cool down completely on a rack before cutting.
9. Cut the zucchini bread into desired slices and serve with tea or coffee.