- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Zucchini Bread Recipe
|Milk||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Vegetable oil||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Skim milk||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Granulated sugar||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Zucchini||2 Cup (32 tbs), grated|
|Vanilla||1 Teaspoon (For Frying)|
|All purpose flour||3 Cup (48 tbs)|
|Baking soda||1 Teaspoon|
|Baking powder||1 Teaspoon|
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 4727 Calories from Fat 1436
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 164 g253%
Saturated Fat 24.8 g123.9%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 243.4 mg
Sodium 3265.8 mg136.1%
Total Carbohydrates 745 g248.4%
Dietary Fiber 19.5 g77.9%
Sugars 443.6 g
Protein 86 g172.9%
Vitamin A 20.6% Vitamin C 80.2%
Calcium 143% Iron 123.4%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Pre-heat the oven to 325°F.
2. Take 2 5 X 8-inch loaf pans and spray with PAM.
3. In a large bowl, mix egg, egg whites, oil, milk, and sugar together, either with your hands or in an electric mixer.
4. Add the zucchini and the vanilla and stir them in.
5. In another bowl, mix the flour, baking soda, baking powder, salt, ginger, cinnamon, and cloves by sifting together.
6. Add the nuts and stir them in.
7. Add the flour mixture to the zucchini mixture and stir lightly to mix well.
8. Take the two baking pans and divide the mixture.
9. In the oven, bake for 1 hour.
10. Place them on a wire rack and cool for 20 minutes before removing them from the pan.
11. Serve warm, or keep them in the fridge, wrapped in foil. You can even freeze them.