- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Homemade Zucchini Bread Recipe Video
|Eggs||3 Large, lightly beaten|
|Sugar||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Pure olive oil||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Pure vanilla||1 Teaspoon|
|Baking powder||1 Teaspoon|
|Baking soda||1 Teaspoon|
|All purpose flour||3 Cup (48 tbs)|
|Zucchini||2 Cup (32 tbs), grated|
|Walnuts||1 Cup (16 tbs), crushed|
Calories 1439 Calories from Fat 656
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 75 g115.5%
Saturated Fat 10.3 g51.6%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 158.6 mg
Sodium 503 mg21%
Total Carbohydrates 179 g59.5%
Dietary Fiber 5.4 g21.6%
Sugars 102.4 g
Protein 19 g38%
Vitamin A 6.3% Vitamin C 18.2%
Calcium 17.1% Iron 36.2%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
2. In a large work bowl add eggs and sugar, whisk well to combine then whisk in oil and vanilla.
3. Sift dry ingredients together; baking powder, baking soda, flour and cinnamon. Slowly add the dry to the wet ingredients using a wooden spoon until well combined.
4. Add zucchini and walnuts and mix well.
5. Add batter to a greased loaf pan until it’s roughly 3/4 full.
6. Bake for 1 hour or until a toothpick comes out clean, cool on rack before slicing.
Chef’s Notes: Zucchini walnut bread can be frozen after it’s completely cooled.