- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Zucchini And Chive Salad Recipe
|Olive oil/Corn oil||2 Tablespoon|
|Lemon juice||1 Teaspoon|
|Black pepper salt||To Taste|
|Chives||1 Tablespoon, chopped|
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 344 Calories from Fat 273
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 31 g47.6%
Saturated Fat 4.3 g21.7%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 0 mg
Sodium 330.3 mg13.8%
Total Carbohydrates 16 g5.4%
Dietary Fiber 5.4 g21.5%
Sugars 8.2 g
Protein 6 g12%
Vitamin A 31.2% Vitamin C 146.9%
Calcium 8.2% Iron 11.1%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1) Clean zucchini with a vegetable brush and trim them.
2) In a large pan boil salted water and add zucchini to it.
3) Boil and cook for 5 minutes to till zucchini is tender.
4) Transfer immediately into colander and rinse in cold water.
5) Cut zucchini crosswise into 1/2-inch-thick slices.
6) Place in a shallow serving dish.
7) Prepare dressing with oil and lemon juice.
8) Sprinkle salt and freshly- ground pepper on the mixture.
9) Pour over the zucchini.
10) Sprinkle chopped chives and blend before chilling in the refrigerator.
11) Serve chilled.