- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Cocktail Weiners with Sauce Recipe Video
|Cocktail wieners||12 Ounce (1 Package)|
|Canned tomato sauce||8 Ounce|
|Canned tomato paste||6 Ounce|
|Apple cider vinegar||2 Tablespoon|
|Olive oil||2 Tablespoon|
|Brown sugar||2 Tablespoon|
|Garlic||3 Clove (15 gm), crushed|
|Onion||4 Tablespoon, minced|
|Seasoning||1 Teaspoon (Natural Hickory)|
|Stone ground dijon mustard||1 1⁄2 Teaspoon|
Calories 405 Calories from Fat 233
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 26 g40.1%
Saturated Fat 7.1 g35.5%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 25 mg
Sodium 666.7 mg27.8%
Total Carbohydrates 35 g11.6%
Dietary Fiber 2.9 g11.7%
Sugars 15.8 g
Protein 11 g22%
Vitamin A 17.9% Vitamin C 26%
Calcium 3.3% Iron 11%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
2. Next add the rest of the ingredients. Simmer on low for 15 to 25 minutes.
3. Keep stirring it often so it doesn’t burn.
4. Transfer the sauce to a serving bowl. You can make the sauce days in advance and then just warm in in the microwave before serving too.
5. For the Zombie Fingers, transfer the wieners to a microwavable bowl.
6. Heat for 3 to 5 minutes, until hot.
7. Transfer them to a platter and serve with blood sauce.
This video is a creation of 2kidscooking. You can visit 2kidscooking for complete recipes, and more videos.