- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Zaatar Flatbread with Feta Cheese Recipe Video
|Zaatar||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Olive oil||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Biscuits dough||8 Ounce|
|Crumbled feta cheese||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
Calories 698 Calories from Fat 372
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 42 g64.5%
Saturated Fat 10 g50.1%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 26.6 mg
Sodium 428.6 mg17.9%
Total Carbohydrates 67 g22.3%
Dietary Fiber 16.1 g64.3%
Sugars 20.7 g
Protein 5 g9.3%
Vitamin A 9.5% Vitamin C
Calcium 9.3% Iron 3.5%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
Things You Will NeedOven
1. Preheat the oven to 375 degree.
2. In a bowl combine zaatar and olive oil, mix to make a paste.
3. Place the biscuit dough on a baking sheet and spread it out evenly.
4. Spread the zaatar mixture on each of the biscuit dough.
5. Top it with crumbled feta cheese.
6. Bake for 15 minute or until crisp.
7. Serve the Zaatar Flat bread with Feta Cheese hot.