- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Thyme Pizza Recipe Video
|Bread dough||1 Pound|
|Olive oil||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), divided|
|Tomatoes||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), diced|
Calories 539 Calories from Fat 271
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 31 g46.9%
Saturated Fat 3.8 g18.8%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 0 mg
Sodium 519.6 mg21.6%
Total Carbohydrates 56 g18.6%
Dietary Fiber 2.6 g10.4%
Sugars 5.2 g
Protein 7 g14.4%
Vitamin A 7.5% Vitamin C 15%
Calcium 6.3% Iron 23.1%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Preheat the oven at 450 degrees F. Grease the baking pan with the olive oil.
2. In a small ball mix together thyme and olive oil. Keep aside.
3. Spread the dough in the greased baking dish.
4. Pour in the thyme mixture and spread. Top with the tomatoes.
5. Bake in oven for 30 minutes at 450 degrees F.
6. Serve Thyme Pizza with red with cold drink and enjoy!