- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Yummy Tuna Casserole Recipe Video
|Sweet peas||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Low sodium tuna fish||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Low sodium cream of mushroom||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Whole wheat pasta||4 Cup (64 tbs)|
|Whole wheat bread crumbs||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
Calories 579 Calories from Fat 93
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 11 g16.9%
Saturated Fat 2.9 g14.7%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 39.6 mg
Sodium 176.5 mg7.4%
Total Carbohydrates 100 g33.4%
Dietary Fiber 14.2 g56.9%
Sugars 9.1 g
Protein 35 g70.4%
Vitamin A 5.8% Vitamin C 4.2%
Calcium 19.2% Iron 16%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Preheat the oven at 400 degrees F.
2. Bring pasta to a boil and cook as per the method written in the packet.
3. Mix all the ingredients except the bread crumbs.
4. Add the pasta to the mixture.
5. Pour the mixture in a baking pan, bake in oven at 400 degrees F for 30 minutes.
6. At 25 minutes take out the casserole sprinkle the bread crumbs and bake for another 5 minutes.
7. Sprinkle pepper over the casserole and serve.