- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Yummy Thanksgiving Leftovers Wrap Recipe Video
|Mint||150 Gram, finely chopped|
|Turkey||200 Gram, roasted, shredded (leftover)|
|Onion||1 , roast (leftover)|
|Arugula||100 Gram, finely chopped|
|Cranberry sauce||2 Tablespoon|
Calories 472 Calories from Fat 246
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 27 g41.9%
Saturated Fat 4.4 g22.1%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 88.1 mg
Sodium 310.9 mg13%
Total Carbohydrates 32 g10.7%
Dietary Fiber 9.4 g37.5%
Sugars 7.9 g
Protein 27 g53.6%
Vitamin A 87.6% Vitamin C 60.7%
Calcium 30.5% Iron 34.8%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Brush the mayo on the tortilla using a food brush and paint the cranberry sauce over it.
2. Now sprinkle the mint, arugula all over the tortilla, spreading it evenly.
3. Now place the roasted onions, roasted turkey and roll it up containing all this in the center.
4. Once rolled, cut at a diagonal into three pieces.
5. Perfect for a light snack this can be also be packed for lunch to work.