- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Yumm Chicken Soup Recipe Video
|Chicken stock||8 Cup (128 tbs)|
|Chicken breast||2 Medium, cubed|
|Carrots||1 Large, diced|
|Milk||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Cornstarch||1⁄4 Tablespoon (Mixed with 2 tbsp water)|
Calories 531 Calories from Fat 93
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 11 g16.2%
Saturated Fat 3.1 g15.4%
Trans Fat 0.1 g
Cholesterol 109.2 mg
Sodium 762.5 mg31.8%
Total Carbohydrates 71 g23.5%
Dietary Fiber 2.8 g11.2%
Sugars 11.2 g
Protein 36 g72.8%
Vitamin A 62.1% Vitamin C 4.5%
Calcium 8.3% Iron 15.6%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. In a pot over medium high, bring the chicken stock to a boil. Pour in the milk and continue boiling.
2. Once done, add in the chicken pieces and cook for 10 minutes or until the pieces are cooked.
3. When the pieces are cooked, stir in the noodles and continue cooking for 7 minutes or until the noodles are soft.
4. Stir in the cornflour mixture and continue boiling for another 5 minutes.
5. Serve this chicken noodle soup with 2 slices of toasted garlic bread.