- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Yukon Gold Potato Terrine Recipe Video
|Red beet sauce||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Sour cream-cilantro sauce||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Yellow bell pepper sauce||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Red bell pepper sauce||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Potato||1 Medium, peeled and quartered|
|Yellow bell pepper||1 Tablespoon, diced|
|Red bell pepper||1 Tablespoon, diced|
|Crab meat||5 Tablespoon|
Calories 153 Calories from Fat 96
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 11 g16.5%
Saturated Fat 0.9 g4.5%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 9.3 mg
Sodium 480.3 mg20%
Total Carbohydrates 10 g3.3%
Dietary Fiber 1.5 g6.1%
Sugars 0.8 g
Protein 5 g10%
Vitamin A 24.2% Vitamin C 39.3%
Calcium 1.5% Iron 5.7%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1) Press each quarter of a potato in 4 different bowls through a food mill.
2) In the first bowl, mix a tablespoon of the red beet sauce into the potatoes.
3) In the second bowl, mix a tablespoon of the sour cream-cilantro sauce into the potatoes.
4) In the third bowl, mix the red bell pepper sauce into the potatoes.
5) In the fourth bowl, mix the yellow bell pepper sauce into the potatoes.
6) In another bowl, place the yellow potatoes, the green potatoes at the bottom.
7) Combine the crab meat with the diced peppers and mayonnaise, then spread over the green layer.
8) Then layer with the red bell pepper potatoes and lastly the red beet potatoes on the top.
9) Refrigerate for a few hours.
10) Plate and serve.