- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Yorkshire Puddings Recipe Video
|Sunflower oil/Any vegetable oil||3 Tablespoon|
Calories 294 Calories from Fat 136
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 15 g23.6%
Saturated Fat 3 g15%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 109.5 mg
Sodium 50.7 mg2.1%
Total Carbohydrates 31 g10.3%
Dietary Fiber 1 g4.1%
Sugars 2.3 g
Protein 8 g16.5%
Vitamin A 3.2% Vitamin C
Calcium 6.1% Iron 12.3%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Pre-heat the oven to about 200 degrees Celsius.
2. In the bottom of each well in the muffin pan, place a couple of teaspoons of oil .
3. Place the tray into the oven and allow to heat up.
4. Whisk the eggs and milk together vigorously until increased in volume and bubbly.
5. Add in the flour, bit by bit, continuing to whisk well. Set aside.
6. Once the oil has been in the hot oven for about 20 minutes, take out the pan and spoon out batter into each muffin well, filling it about one third of the way up. Return the tray to the oven, at the same temperature.
7. Allow to bake for about 20-25 minutes, until well risen and golden brown.
8. Remove from the oven.
9. Serve up with your choice of meat, vegetables, sauce. Enjoy.
You should try to coincide the finishing of the cooking of the puddings with the rest of your dinner, hot and crisp from the oven is the best possible way of serving these.
If using the recipe above with two eggs then it will make about 8 puddings, so plan accordingly.