- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Scottish Yorkshire Pudding Recipe
|Flour||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
Calories 487 Calories from Fat 214
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 24 g37.1%
Saturated Fat 5 g24.8%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 324.4 mg
Sodium 313.4 mg13.1%
Total Carbohydrates 50 g16.6%
Dietary Fiber 1.7 g6.8%
Sugars 2.3 g
Protein 17 g34%
Vitamin A 8% Vitamin C
Calcium 8.4% Iron 23.9%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. In a bowl, combine the egg and milk thoroughly without whisking.
2. Add flour and form into a thick and pourable batter and add salt.
3. In a preheated oven, heat a muffin tray with oil at 200 degrees centigrade for 15 minutes.
4. Pour batter, when both the mould and oil are hot, and it should sizzle.
5. Bake for about 12 minutes, until risen, golden brown and crisp.
6. Serve hot immediately, with a roast meat.