- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Yorkshire Batter Pudding Recipe Video
|All purpose flour||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Milk||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Vegetable oil||1 Cup (16 tbs) (or fat produced from a roast)|
Calories 853 Calories from Fat 569
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 64 g98.9%
Saturated Fat 10.9 g54.5%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 222.8 mg
Sodium 3023.3 mg126%
Total Carbohydrates 54 g18%
Dietary Fiber 1.7 g6.8%
Sugars 6.5 g
Protein 16 g32.8%
Vitamin A 7.2% Vitamin C
Calcium 16.5% Iron 21.5%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1) In a blender combine the all-purpose flour, salt, eggs, and milk. Blend until smooth.
2) Refrigerate the batter for at least 30 minutes.
3) Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
4) Take a muffin tray and add 1/4 inch of oil into each section.
5) Put the muffin tray in the preheated oven and heat for 5 minutes.
6) Pour the batter gently into each muffin tray section till it is about 3/4 full. The oil tends to stay in the middle of the batter.
7) Put the muffin tray back into the oven and bake for 15-20 minutes, till the puddings are puffy.
8) Remove the puddings while they are still hot, with tongs, and serve right away.