- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Yogurt Sundaes with Berries - Quick Recipe Video
|Corn starch||2 Tablespoon|
|Greek yogurt||450 Gram|
Calories 254 Calories from Fat 27
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 3 g5%
Saturated Fat 1.8 g8.8%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 0 mg
Sodium 46.5 mg1.9%
Total Carbohydrates 44 g14.7%
Dietary Fiber 4.1 g16.3%
Sugars 22.9 g
Protein 13 g25.8%
Vitamin A Vitamin C 18.6%
Calcium 16.1% Iron 3.1%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Prepare the berry coulis, in a small sauce pan put the water, berries and the sugar and stir until the berries are soft.
2. Strain the berries through a colander and remove any seed add the corn starch, which has been melted in a very little water, stir on low heat until the mixture has thickened.
3. Pour into glass cups and put in the fridge to cool for 20 minutes.
4. For the yogurt cream, mix honey and yogurt and stir until the texture is creamy.
5. Remove the coulis from the fridge and the yogurt in the glas
6. Finish with a layer of crunchy granola on each cup and garnish with fresh berries.
7. Serve the Yogurt Sundaes with Berries.