- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Yogurt Pineapple Sherbet Recipe
|Pineapple||1 Cup (16 tbs), crushed|
|Yogurt||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
Calories 110 Calories from Fat 33
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 4 g5.8%
Saturated Fat 2.4 g11.9%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 14.7 mg4.9%
Sodium 52.8 mg2.2%
Total Carbohydrates 16 g5.4%
Dietary Fiber 1.2 g4.6%
Sugars 13.4 g
Protein 4 g8.7%
Vitamin A 3.2% Vitamin C 66.7%
Calcium 14.7% Iron 1.6%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1) Gently pour yogurt in freezing tray.
2) Freeze until it is soft and mushy.
3) Remove it from tray and transfer into a bowl.
4) Mix crushed pineapple and juice.
5) Keep again in freezing compartment and again freeze to soft mush.
6) Beat well and freeze completely till it is solid.
7) Use honey-sweetened mashed strawberries, raspberries, youngberries or other berries, finely diced peaches, apricot juice or grape juice, as desired.
8) Serve chilled.