- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Yogurt Herb Dressing Recipe
|Parmesan cheese/Romano cheese||3⁄4 Ounce (3 Tablespoons, Room Temperature)|
|Garlic||2 Clove (10 gm)|
|Fresh basil leaves||12|
|Fresh chives||1 Ounce, cut into 2- inch lengths (1/3 Bunch)|
|Parsley sprigs||2 , torn into small pieces|
|Pepper||1⁄4 Teaspoon, freshly ground|
|Lime||1 Small, freshly squeezed|
|Yogurt||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 258 Calories from Fat 117
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 13 g20.4%
Saturated Fat 8.3 g41.5%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 43.8 mg
Sodium 460.5 mg19.2%
Total Carbohydrates 19 g6.4%
Dietary Fiber 2 g8.1%
Sugars 11.9 g
Protein 18 g35.4%
Vitamin A 47.8% Vitamin C 56.9%
Calcium 60.3% Iron 8.9%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1) In a food processor bowl with a metal blade, process the Parmesan cheese until finely grated.
2) Add the garlic cloves and process until finely minced.
3) Turn off the machine, add the basil, chives and parsley and process until the herbs are finely minced.
4) Add lime juice and yogurt and process until well blended.
5) Store in a covered container in the refrigerator until serving time.
6) Use as required.