- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Dehydrated Yogurt Tea Recipe Video
|Fat free milk||4 Cup (64 tbs)|
|Powdered milk||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Dehydrated blueberries||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Dehydrated strawberries||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Dehydrated cherries||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Date sugar||1 Tablespoon|
|Dehydrated coconut||1 Tablespoon|
|Dehydrated wheat germ||1 Tablespoon|
Calories 588 Calories from Fat 67
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 8 g12%
Saturated Fat 5.2 g26.2%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 20.6 mg6.9%
Sodium 184.2 mg7.7%
Total Carbohydrates 118 g39.2%
Dietary Fiber 9.2 g36.7%
Sugars 88.4 g
Protein 19 g38.7%
Vitamin A 11.4% Vitamin C 65.1%
Calcium 50.1% Iron 13.8%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
2. Boil the mixture. Let it cool to below 120 F.
3. Once it is below 120 F, mix yogurt in the milk.
4. Stir it nicely. Pour the milk into sterlized jars.
5. Place the jars on the bottom rack.
6. Set the temperature at 115 F.
7. Leave it in the dehydrate it for 6 hours.
8. Chill it overnight.
9. Fold in the blueberries, strawberries and cherries.
10. Refrigerate it and then top the yogurt with coconut, date sugar and wheat germ.
This video is a creation of dehydrate2store. You can visit dehydrate2store for complete recipes, and more videos.