- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Yogurt and Honey Muffins Recipe
|Butter||2 Ounce (55 Gram)|
|Clear honey||5 Tablespoon|
|Plain yogurt||8 Fluid Ounce (250 Milliliter)|
|Egg||1 Large (At Room Temperature)|
|Grated lemon rind||1|
|Lemon juice||2 Fluid Ounce (65 Milliliter)|
|Plain flour||5 Ounce (140 Gram)|
|Wholemeal flour||6 Ounce (170 Gram)|
|Soda bicarbonate||1 1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Grated nutmeg||1⁄8 Teaspoon|
Calories 328 Calories from Fat 94
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 11 g16.4%
Saturated Fat 6.1 g30.7%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 60.7 mg
Sodium 374.9 mg15.6%
Total Carbohydrates 53 g17.6%
Dietary Fiber 4.2 g16.8%
Sugars 12.6 g
Protein 8 g15.8%
Vitamin A 6.4% Vitamin C 9.8%
Calcium 6.9% Iron 7.9%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
2. In a saucepan, melt the butter and honey. Remove from the heat and set aside to cool slightly.
3. A In a bowl, whisk together the yogurt, egg, lemon rind and juice. Add the butter and honey mixture. Set aside.
4. A In another bowl, sift together the dry ingredients.
5. Fold the dry ingredients into the yogurt mixture to blend.
6. Fill the prepared cups two-thirds full. Bake until the tops spring back when touched lightly, 20-25 minutes. Let cool in the tin for 5 minutes before turning out. Serve warm or at room temperature.