- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Yie Mien ( E-fu noodles, Longevity noodles ) Recipe Video
|Yie mien||115 Gram|
|Chinese mushrooms||5 Medium, soaked in water for 30 minutes, chopped|
|Kao wong||50 Gram, chopped|
|Dark soy sauce||1 Teaspoon|
|Sesame oil||1 Teaspoon|
|Oyster sauce||3 Drop (Seasoning)|
|Chicken powder||1 Teaspoon (Seasoning)|
|Light soy sauce||2 Teaspoon (Seasoning)|
|Sugar||1 Pinch (Seasoning)|
|Salt||1 Teaspoon (Seasoning)|
|Water (add some water in which mushrooms were soaked)||100 Milliliter (Seasoning)|
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 756 Calories from Fat 353
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 42 g64.4%
Saturated Fat 6.4 g32.2%
Trans Fat 0.2 g
Cholesterol 0 mg
Sodium 4224 mg176%
Total Carbohydrates 85 g28.2%
Dietary Fiber 2.9 g11.7%
Sugars 6.4 g
Protein 15 g29.7%
Vitamin A 16.7% Vitamin C 10.5%
Calcium 5.8% Iron 19.5%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1) Scald the noodles in boiling water to soften them. Remove, drain and put them in a colander. Run under cold water.
2) Arrange the noodles on a plate.
3) Add the oil and sesame oil, mix well and set aside.
4) To make the gravy, heat oil in a wok and add the seasoning ingredients (except for water), mushrooms and kao wong. Stir fry for a few minutes.
5) Add the water and bring the ingredients to a boil. Simmer for about 10 minutes.
6) Heat a plate till it is very hot.
7) Bring away from the heat, place on a wooden base and top with the ready noodles.
8) Pour the vegetables and juices all over the noodles.
9) Serve right away, while still hot.