- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Yellow Tail Snapper with Key West Pink Shrimp Francaise Sauce Recipe Video
|Butter||4 Tablespoon, divided|
|For yellow snapper|
|Snapper fillets||5 (Yellow tail Snapper)|
|Flour||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Eggs||3 , lightly beaten|
|For shrimp francaise sauce|
|Shrimp||300 Gram, shelled, deveined|
|Garlic||1 Teaspoon, minced|
|Shallot||1 Tablespoon, chopped finely|
|White wine||1 Tablespoon|
|Salt and pepper||To Taste|
|Lime juice||1 Tablespoon, freshly squeezed|
|Parsley leaves||1 Tablespoon, chopped finely|
|Cooked basmati rice||4 Cup (64 tbs)|
Calories 579 Calories from Fat 138
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 16 g24%
Saturated Fat 7.7 g38.5%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 275.3 mg
Sodium 255 mg10.6%
Total Carbohydrates 65 g21.7%
Dietary Fiber 1.4 g5.7%
Sugars 0.5 g
Protein 41 g81%
Vitamin A 18.6% Vitamin C 13.3%
Calcium 10.4% Iron 30.2%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
Yellow Tail Snapper
1. Melt 2 tablespoons of butter in a skillet on medium heat.
2. Take each snapper fillet. Dredge it in flour, dip it in egg and place it in the hot butter and let it cook till it turns golden brown on both the sides. Flip it once after one side turns brown.
3. Transfer it onto a serving dish.
Key West Pink Shrimp Francaise Sauce
4. In another pan, heat 2 more tablespoon of butter. Add garlic and shallot. Saute till they are translucent and garlic is fragrant.
5. Add the shrimps and continue to sauté for a few more minutes. Pour the white wine and season with salt and pepper to taste. Mix well.
6. Add lime juice and parsley, cook for a few more minutes or till the shrimps are done. Turn off the heat.
7. In the serving dish with yellow snapper fillets, pour the shrimp Francaise sauce and serve hot with rice.