- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Yellow Perch Delight Recipe
|Yellow perch||2 Pound (Pan-Dressed)|
|Lemon juice||2 Tablespoon|
|Sliced bacon||1 Pound|
Calories 246 Calories from Fat 93
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 11 g16.5%
Saturated Fat 3.6 g18.1%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 156.1 mg52%
Sodium 1114.9 mg46.5%
Total Carbohydrates 0.45 g0.15%
Dietary Fiber 0.03 g0.11%
Sugars 0.1 g
Protein 35 g69.3%
Vitamin A 0.9% Vitamin C 8.1%
Calcium 12.2% Iron 7.6%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Preheat the charcoal grill to medium heat.
2. Thaw frozen fish.
3. Wash the fish to clean and dry them.
4. Apply lemon juice on the inner side of the fish and season with salt and pepper.
5. In slices of bacon, fold the fish inside.
6. In a well-greased, hinged wire grill, place the bacon wrapped fish.
7. Place the rack at a distance of 5 inches from the coal.
8. Cook for about 10 minutes until the bacon is crisp and fish flakes.
9. Serve with hot sauce.