- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Baked Yellow Butter Cake Recipe Video
|Egg yolk||15 Large (at room temperature)|
|Milk||6 Ounce (at room temperature)|
|Vanilla extract||1 Ounce|
|Whole milk||15 Ounce (at room temperature)|
|Unsalted butter||15 Ounce (at room temperature)|
|All purpose flour||1 Pound (+ 10 1/4 ounce)|
|Granulated sugar||1 Pound (+ 10 1/4 ounce)|
|Baking powder||47 Gram|
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 7632 Calories from Fat 3780
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 428 g659.1%
Saturated Fat 251.7 g1258.7%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 3750.2 mg1250.1%
Sodium 6052.1 mg252.2%
Total Carbohydrates 854 g284.7%
Dietary Fiber 12.3 g49.4%
Sugars 490.8 g
Protein 105 g210.8%
Vitamin A 289.6% Vitamin C
Calcium 460.3% Iron 182.5%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1) Preheat the oven to 300°F.
2) Prepare a large sheet cake pan.
3) In a bowl, add the egg yolks, 6 ounce milk and vanilla extract, lightly whisk them all together.
4) In a mixer bowl, sift and add all the dry ingredients together.
5) Combine at low speed for about 5 minutes.
6) Add the butter and whole milk, mix at low speed until all the ingredients are moistened.
7) Increase the speed to medium and beat for 1 1/2 minutes. Scrape down the sides.
8) Gradually add the egg mixture in 3 batches, mixing for about 20 seconds and scraping down between each addition.
9) Fill the batter into the cake pan halfway up and bake for 60 minutes until done.
10) Remove the cake from the pan, trim the cake and cut the layers.
11) Moisten the cake with simple syrup, ice with Swiss Buttercream and decorate the cake as desired.
12) Slice and serve this Yellow Butter Cake to celebrate a special Birthday Party.