- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Festive Feast Yakisoba Noodles Recipe Video
|Yakisoba noodles||1⁄3 Pound (1 pack, 150g)|
|Sliced pork||1 3⁄4 Ounce (50g)|
|Bean sprouts||2 2⁄3 Ounce (75g)|
|Cabbage leaf||1 1⁄2 Ounce (1/2 leaf)|
|Naganegi||1⁄2 (Long Green Onion (Tokyo Negi))|
|Carrot||1⁄2 Ounce (15g)|
|Garlic||1 Clove (5 gm)|
|Sesame oil||1 Teaspoon|
|For yakisoba sauce|
|Oyster sauce||1 Tablespoon|
|Soy sauce||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Katsuobushi shavings||10 Gram (Bonito Flakes)|
|Aonori||10 Gram (Green Laver)|
|Beni shoga||10 Gram (Pickled Ginger)|
Calories 257 Calories from Fat 48
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 5 g8%
Saturated Fat 0.7 g3.5%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 10.5 mg
Sodium 500.5 mg20.9%
Total Carbohydrates 40 g13.4%
Dietary Fiber 2.3 g9.2%
Sugars 9 g
Protein 10 g20.3%
Vitamin A 25% Vitamin C 24.5%
Calcium 4.2% Iron 11.6%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
2. Cut the cabbage into strips and chop them in 1 inch pieces.
3. Slice the long onion diagonally into 1/2 inch pieces.
4. Chop the carrot thinly and cut them into thin strips.
5. Crush the garlic with the flat side of the knife and remove the inner sprout. Chop the garlic clove into fine pieces.
6. Pre wash the bean sprouts and drain with a strainer.
7. For the yakisoba sauce, add sake and soy sauce to the oyster sauce and mix well.
8. Heat a griddle to 460 degrees Fahrenheit, fry the yakisoba noodle on it and pour sake over the noodles.
9. Press the noodle with a spatula and when the side of the noodle is golden brown, flip it over. Divide the noodle into 4 section and slide it over to the edge of the griddle.
10. Add sesame oil to the griddle and fry the sliced pork and chopped garlic.
11. When the pork is lightly brown, add the cabbage leaves, bean sprout, green onion and the carrot. Lightly stir, add salt and pepper and mix with the spatula.
12. When the veggies are almost cooked, mix the vegetables with the noodles.
13. Pour the Yakisoba sauce and stir fry lightly.
14. Serve the yakisoba noodles in a plate.
15. Garnish with bonito flakes, sea weed powder and shredded pickled ginger.