- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Yakisoba Recipe Video
|Green bell pepper||2 Medium (Japanese)|
|Baby carrots||8 , sliced|
|Onion||1 , thinly sliced|
|Thinly sliced pork||200 Gram|
|Yakisoba noodle||1440 Gram (3 packets)|
|Water||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Worcestershire sauce||3 Tablespoon|
Calories 590 Calories from Fat 87
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 9 g14%
Saturated Fat 1.1 g5.3%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 14.1 mg
Sodium 334.4 mg13.9%
Total Carbohydrates 106 g35.2%
Dietary Fiber 4.3 g17%
Sugars 19.3 g
Protein 17 g34.4%
Vitamin A 38.7% Vitamin C 77.5%
Calcium 7% Iron 29.7%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Cut the top of bell pepper, slice it into half, and deseed. Then, cut into thin strips. Set aside.
2. Chop baby carrots and onion. Set it aside.
3. Stack, and cut pork as shown in the video.
4. Place a skillet on high heat, pour oil and drop pork in it. Stir continuously and cook until lightly brown.
5. Drop vegetables and sprouts in skillet. Stir and cook until vegetables are nice and soft. Keep things moving constantly to avoid burning.
6. Add noodles, and with the help of chopstick or fork, turn the noodles apart.
7. Pour water to soften the noodles and avoid burning. Mix well.
8. Sprinkle salt and pepper.
9. Pour Worcestershire sauce and stir.
10. Transfer it to a serving platter and serve yakisoba immediately.
You can replace Japanese bell pepper with an American bell pepper.
If you do not have baby carrots, then you can use a medium sized carrot to prepare the dish instead of 8 baby carrots.