- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
WSM Beef Brisket Mesquite Smoked Recipe Video
|Beef brisket||2 Pound|
|Mustard paste||2 Tablespoon|
|Greek seasoning||3 Tablespoon (Ralph’s Greek Seasoning)|
|Ground beef||1 Pound|
Calories 619 Calories from Fat 445
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 49 g75.1%
Saturated Fat 18.7 g93.6%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 156.1 mg
Sodium 213.2 mg8.9%
Total Carbohydrates 2 g0.5%
Dietary Fiber 0 g
Sugars 0.3 g
Protein 41 g81%
Vitamin A Vitamin C 0.44%
Calcium 0.9% Iron 18%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
Things You Will NeedSmoker
1. Prepare the smoker with mesquite wood to at least 200 degree.
2. Prepare the infrared grill.
3. Trim the fat and the membrane from the beef brisket.
4. Season with salt and pepper.
5. Once done season with mustard and Greek seasoning.
6. Place the brisket on the smoker grill and sear both the side. Cover the smoker and let it smoke for 60 minutes or until the brisket is almost cooked.
7. Grill the beef patty on the infrared grill; make a donut hole in between if you like.
8. Grill the patty for 30 minutes, flip after 15 minutes.
9. Once the brisket is done remove and let it rest, remove the patty as well.
10. Slice the beef brisket into thin slices.
11. Remove the patty from the grill and let it rest.
12. Serve the smoked brisket along with a side of mash potatoes.
13. Serve the patty with burger buns.