- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Wreck It Ralph Heart Medal Cookies Recipe Video
|Butter||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs), melted|
|Soy milk||1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs)|
|White whole wheat flour||1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs)|
|Baking soda||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Homemade frosting||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Blue food colouring||2 Drop|
|Green food colouring||1 Drop|
|Sprinklers||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
Calories 204 Calories from Fat 61
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 7 g10.3%
Saturated Fat 2.3 g11.3%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 7.6 mg2.5%
Sodium 73.3 mg3.1%
Total Carbohydrates 32 g10.6%
Dietary Fiber 2.3 g9.1%
Sugars 16.1 g
Protein 3 g6.4%
Vitamin A 1.8% Vitamin C
Calcium 0.3% Iron 3.3%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
2. In a mixing bowl, combine together the soy milk, butter, white whole wheat flour, baking soda and mix until well combined into a cookie dough.
3. On a floured board, place the dough and roll it out into a flat base.
4. Using a heart shape cookie cutter, cut out shapes of the cookies from the dough and place them neatly on the parchment lined cookie sheet about 1 inch apart.
5. Bake the cookies in the preheated oven for 10 minutes at 350 degrees F.
6. Once done, remove the cookie sheet and let the cookies cool for a few minutes before applying any frosting.
7. Take the homemade frosting and coat the cookies with it using a spoon. Sprinkle the colourful sprinklers at the side of the cookie.
8. With a white colour frosting, outline the heart shaped cookie and draw the word hero in the center.
9. Serve these heart medal cookies with warm milk or tea.