- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
World's Worst Brownies Recipe Video
|For the brownies:|
|White chocolate||6 Ounce, melt|
|Sugar||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Flour||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Butter||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Vanilla extract||1 1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|White chocolate chips||6 Ounce|
|For the frosting:|
|Semi sweet chocolate||6 Ounce, melt|
|Instant espresso powder/Instant coffee powder||1 Tablespoon|
|Amaretto liqueur||2 Tablespoon|
|Sweet butter||1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs)|
|Sugar||1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs), sifted and powdered|
Calories 830 Calories from Fat 487
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 55 g84.9%
Saturated Fat 35.7 g178.4%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 143.9 mg
Sodium 164.2 mg6.8%
Total Carbohydrates 82 g27.4%
Dietary Fiber 1.4 g5.4%
Sugars 69.4 g
Protein 6 g12.2%
Vitamin A 25.3% Vitamin C 0.68%
Calcium 11.4% Iron 7.6%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
2. Grease a pan with butter and flour.
3. For the brownies: Melt the white chocolate in a double boiler.
4. Add the eggs into a food processor and blend well.
5. While the eggs are blending, add the sugar and continue to blend for a minute.
6. Add the flour, salt, melted butter and vanilla extract and blend again.
7. Next, add the melted white chocolate into the blender and blend.
8. Add the white chocolate chips into the mix and mix with a spoon.
9. Pour the batter into the greased pan and spread out evenly.
10. Pop into the oven for 20 minutes.
11. For the frosting: Remove from oven and let it cool completely.
12. Melt the semi sweet chocolate in a double boiler.
13. Add the instant espresso powder and amaretto into the pan and mix well.
13. In a big bowl, add the sweet butter, sifted and powdered sugar and the chocolate-expresso mix and combine using an electric mixer.
14. Spread the frosting over the top of the cooled down brownie.
15. Cut into squares and serve.