- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
World's Best Brownies Recipe Video
|Chocolate chip cookie dough||1 Pound (1 packet)|
|Brownie mix||500 Gram (1 packet ready made mix)|
|Water||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Oil||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Chili powder||1⁄4 Teaspoon|
|Mini chocolate chip||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
Calories 1299 Calories from Fat 565
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 64 g98.2%
Saturated Fat 17.1 g85.4%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 53.4 mg
Sodium 847.7 mg35.3%
Total Carbohydrates 179 g59.6%
Dietary Fiber 6 g23.9%
Sugars 86.7 g
Protein 11 g21.5%
Vitamin A 2.9% Vitamin C 0.22%
Calcium 3.8% Iron 41.1%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Preheat oven to 350 degree.
2. Line a 9x9-inch baking pan with parchment paper or non-stick aluminium foil. Make the sides hang out so that it is easy to get the brownies out.
3. Lay chocolate chip cookie dough at the bottom of the pan, and pat it down.
4. Arrange Oreo on top of dough.
5. In a mixing bowl, combine brownie mix, water, oil, and egg.
6. Insert chilli powder, and chocolate chips in it. Mix until smooth.
7. Pour mixture on Oreo. Spread evenly.
8. Pop it in oven for about 40 minutes.
9. Lift brownie from pan, set it aside to cool.
10. Cut into slices and serve brownies immediately.