- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Wonton Noodle Soup Recipe Video
|Soy sauce||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Sesame oil||2 Tablespoon|
|Chicken broth powder/Wonton powder mix||2 Tablespoon|
|Green onion stalks||3 Medium (tied into small bunches)|
|Frozen shrimps||1 Pound|
|For the noodles|
|Wonton noodles||1 Pound|
|Water||4 Cup (64 tbs)|
Calories 504 Calories from Fat 93
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 10 g15.9%
Saturated Fat 1.6 g7.8%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 220 mg
Sodium 4773.2 mg198.9%
Total Carbohydrates 61 g20.3%
Dietary Fiber 2.4 g9.7%
Sugars 1.5 g
Protein 42 g84.4%
Vitamin A 2.2% Vitamin C 3.5%
Calcium 3.9% Iron 17.5%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
Things You Will NeedSoup pot
1. Thaw the frozen shrimps, set aside.
2. Tie the green onions into small bunch.
3. Boil water in a soup pot, place the strainer in the pot and boil the noodles for 3-5 minutes or until done.
4. Once done drain the water and transfer it in the bowl.
5. In another large soup pot pour the 1 gallon of water add the soy sauce, sesame oil, salt and chicken broth powder and green onions, bring the water to a boil on medium high heat.
6. Place the shrimps in the strainer and place it in the boiling water, cook the shrimps for 1 minute in the soup.
7. Add the shrimps in the bowl of noodles; pour some soup in the bowl as well.
8. Serve the wonton noodle soup hot, garnish with green onions.